There are 2 components that need to be explained to understand Wribly.
1- The Project Structure
- Each project is composed of 5 Stages and each stage may be composed of several Sub-Stages. The story develops from a general idea in early Stages to the specifics in later Stages (this was inspired by Randy Ingermanson’s Snowflake method)
- For an example please read the example Wribly Story
2- The User Engagement
- Submit: Submissions must follow the Stage’s rules (i.e. structure and length)
- Comment: Users can comment on others’ submissions
- Vote: Cast your vote for your favorite submissions
Only the winning submission of each Stage or Sub-Stage moves on to be developed in the following Stages.